Tuesday, April 5, 2011

When Is Jeff Hardy Returning The Truth

ANSWER TO LAST POST OF LABELLED.


CHILDREN: (time and memory.)

I open the book of my memory
seeking the illusion
lost
between crumpled paper.
Your gaze overhead
throwing graffiti in C major
while that old radio
broke the silence with its moon
so foreign
its borrowed light as
hidden in his shadow.
And I looked, and I looked
seafoam dress
in the coral and the depths
with my roots, bare
as tongues of fire,
splitting the stone steps.

Total: for nothing.
not found you on one site.
Just thought
envision your silhouette hidden
to reflect moment
on the surface of your memory.


ADOLESCENCE (From cliffs and follies)

grew up feeding dreams
echoes of a multifaceted look
bounced off walls
yellow
of my room. With
iridescent reflections, my words danced
songs and more songs
the brink.
They, ignorant, wanted
while
be angels and demons
in order to fly.
Everything was fine, but
the rope was tightening,
slowly from who gave birth
night screaming and
dawn threw his mark
empty and reckless on
my eyes orphan. Finally died,
died like animals die,
without knowing recognize myself in the mirror.


maturity (from lights and other mysteries)

Flashes ...
Buzzing in my ear ...
directed my steps in the dark.
The flight of a firefly
was able to banish my nightmares
to pursue his watermark knew,
as you know, that in all life
indestructible light beats. Without that light
would be impossible to understand their shadows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment