Friday, April 8, 2011

Koleston Wella Color Chart

SAY OR NOT SAY THINGS GO FROM THERE. SI





Things you never say to a psychiatrist when you talk about ...

* 1-Prayer Religion:
- How are you?
-Mal.
- Why?
-Le I ignored the priest and talked with God, but still has not replied.

* Art 1 - La Gioconda:
- What do you think is the cause of your discomfort?
"It all started after my visit to the Louvre. That's when I fell in love with that girl's picture and her mysterious gaze.
- Are you referring to the Mona Lisa?
-De mona anything, it was beautiful. The prettiest I've ever seen. I was angry when I heard I looked at all that way.

* Philosophy 1-The myth of the cave:
"I'm trapped, we are all trapped in a dark, smelly cave, chained like dogs to its cold wall, watching with We all pure and unattainable ideas. I want to escape, since I saw pass before me the idea of \u200b\u200bthe new Volkswagen Golf, do not think of anything else.
"But you have no driving license, right?
"That's trivial. We notice that you are also trapped.

* Literature 1 - Cortázar:
- What are you reading now?
-Tracker, from Cortazar.
- Is it good?
"Yes, but I was disappointed.
- Why?
"Because I thought it would help me better understand those who persecute me and nothing. The types are in the shade.

1 * Medication: medication and family.
- How's the new medication?
"Well, since I take it I forgot that I hate my family.
- Do you hate your family?
- Who do you mean? What these bitches leeches bloodsuckers living in MY house ...?


Which should not respond to your shrink (and less if you're under suspicion of crazy)


1. Why do you think that?

a. You know perfectly.
b. Anyway you will not understand anything.

2.What is what happens?

a. From that day everything changed forever.
b. There's absolutely nothing sir.

3. Why are you so with the world?

a. It is they who are well with me. Also think I'm crazy.
b. I am not in any way.

4.Me have said they're too nervous to sleep badly.
a. And as I'll be!
b. That's not true

5.Escuchas voices?
a. not that I'm not crazy
b. Yes. As the whole world. Now I'm listening to yours.

Things you never say to a psychiatrist when you talk about ...

* Religion 2-The "holy" trinity
"It was amazing, after seeing Jesus Christ Superstar I left the theater again. It was as if the very Cristofer had come into my heart, showing me that he was someone who did not know.
- Who is this new one?
- What question? Obviously, as I am not a dove ... I must be his God Father Almighty.

* Art 2 - The Bohemian:
"I've decided I'm going to be an artist. As the Impressionists.
- Can you paint?
"Not much, but they do not. What I will do is buy two bottles of absinthe and I will certainly more famous than Van Gogh.
-After drinking absinthe, Van Gogh ended up cutting his ear.
"Well, so what? I cut the two ball point.

* 2-Popper Philosophy:
"I've come to the conclusion that you have no idea, that you defend a pseudo-scientific discipline, as if the new religion. What distinguishes science from dogma is that the former is falsifiable.
"Man, there is enough evidence to believe that you have a mental illness.
"Darling, mental illness does not exist.
"Well, but you care, you could descolgarte lamp or do I have to call 061.
-call anyone. Nobody prevented me see the light.

* Literature 2 - The Metamorphosis:
-not you think you could really leave your room and do other things besides reading such books. I do not think you are a positive influence.
"You have no idea. If I want to be like Kafka, I pass first time as "Samsa, the beetle."
-Gregor Samsa is just a character, Kafka never became a beetle.
"That's what everyone thinks, but I will change history will show that is a lie. I know ... I know ...

* Medication 2
"I think you could really get some more of this. 3 in the morning and 4 at night. What do you think?
"It seems I do not find anything.
- Nothing?
"Yes, swimming. Want to come with me into the pool?

thing you should respond.


Well, as we can see both the type of response, a response more or less collaborative, as the response type b, denying, automatically suggest the psychiatrist the inference of this guy this crazy, though I can not specify how, or what, or why.

If you look are quite clear and logical answers. But suggest you're crazy. So to go unnoticed do you have to go through an asshole medium. A neurotic bone in his doubts and always mindful musings a little face and intentions of the psychiatrist, ie.

Question number 1. Why do you think that?

That .... eh .... Well ..... not very clear I have not an idea I had these days .... but it scares my family .... normal, but hey, you do not know it? No big deal I thought it was the truth.

Question number 2.What is what happens?

Nothing that I have busy, some days I overwhelmed, with the gigs, the bride, an aunt very nice but that is the girlfriend of a colleague, former colleague good because the bastard a few months ago bundled with my sister and then pass it and not ... perhaps in revenge plan. Nah a roll ... the thing is I thought I had noticed as a friend of some dodgy guys started to spin ... and of course the coca does not help with these ideas .... ....( well you know until you get bored )........

If you grow up and have it end you ask for your sister or your girlfriend that this is ...

Question number 3. Why are you well with the world?

Nothing man I've shredded, really look at my father always had bad feeling with my mother, who was forced to marry when she became pregnant with me, then my brother who was born shortly thus also that way because my mother for years that sleep in separate beds as it has always been an ally of my father and I of course, in the middle. Total latest content that I've missed a kid and I see things clearer because of course what the hell am I doing there in the middle trying to solve. So do not speak and I'm in my room with my moves .... And now they have taken to panic but honestly it seems to me that if I am typical of a problem they get together ... is like that the systemic symptoms that the child joins the family ... I keep it?

(this is deadly psychiatric patient 1-0)


Question 4. I have been told that you're very nervous and sleep badly ...

yes. But honestly. I have the schedule changed. I spend all day on the town and many with cocaine and ecstasy. I know it's not good but it is the last summer before starting college (or whatever) and I plan on enjoying it ... I spent maybe a hair ... but come on.

Question 5. You hear voices?

How? In crazy plan? No shit .... fuck ... I do not think ... good is not typical when you go to bed still sucked you hear the voices of colleagues and like the sound of glasses .... ah trunk also sometimes I get the voice of andy lucas in dreams ... good news is that to me is all ... if you want a song you'll go to OT this year if I can ... but my parents are not cool


Ultimately there is nothing better to not be diagnosed as self-immolate and represented as an abnormal environment. A half an abnormal psychiatrist never suspected. In fact he spends his days listening to these rolls and thus try to kill you as soon as possible.






0 comments:

Post a Comment