Sunday, April 10, 2011

Burning Sensation Lower Left Abdomen

ANXIETY ...

Hello everybody s:

As you are spending the weekend? You have so hot like me?

days ago I do not write anything here and the innovations that I have are not very good. Lowering medication is ongoing and all good, but I have fainting: I get dizzy and fall to the ground round. The other day I was 15 min without knowledge. The ambulance came and I awoke. Raul was very scared. Next day I was in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bat my mother (he had gone to see the physio and it almost 3 weeks I am with a sprained right foot) and again fell. Again ambulance. In both cases been attributed to nerves ... it is also easy when you know that psychiatric patients. A Raul the first thing they asked for the the 061 tel is whether medication had been eating. Overall, the blackouts are happening. On Wednesday I returned to see the physio and the dramatic header, which I said I would do some tests to see where this sickness came.

Since Thursday I'm with anxiety attacks, I had a little brush with someone I love very much and affected me a lot. On Friday, after 3 years without going, I went to the emergency room of Psychiatry, Sant Pau. It hurt a lot stepping aqeul place, I felt rage to do it, but did not feel well and did not know where to go. I thought it was best to go there and the truth is that ma etndieron great and I was fine. Dr. insisted that it was not a relapse TIMELY BUT ONE THING, NOT ME DEPRESSED about it. I gave a few drops of benzodiazepines, I was under observation about one hour, I returned to talk to the psychiatrist and I went and for home.

Anxiety attacks happen and not stop as long ago as I had not lost the practice of breath ... I need someone to guide me, I go saying slower, deeper, etc.Ya know, a emotional ventilation. I hope this will end soon. I'm scared because May 5 I have check with the psychiatrist and if I tell you might not want to continue with the reduction of medication, although I have to tell, take the report, no? Yes. To see what he says.

And that's all, here I am, fighting nuevoi. Thanks for reading.

a hug, health and strength!

Almu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment