Thursday, April 7, 2011

Garrison Wood Stove One

MOURN open doors.


If
open doors mourn grieve with a torn
flood the streets of wailing scream of rage
unable to find another lock.

mourn emptied my mind If
close my eyes to see nothing but tears
where floating
lost my terrible memories
my shadow this
my uncertain future.

If
mourn close wounds throw into the sea and
Betadine
with each strip by using
either stained gauze dressing or
form a collage in tribute
the discoverer of anti-depressants.

Unfortunately not.

Mourn I produce nausea, headache
and other side effects.

Mourn for me
is locked behind bars autolamentación,
is lower arms in the struggle of every day,
is losing patience, courage , joy,
is forget it, aimlessly,
is to give land to the apathy and neglect,
is the worst solution because
solves nothing.

But life has these mysteries,
human beings need mourn
to just be human
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment