Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fire Extinguihers Icond

The curtain rises to the top of you in me memories of

In the ear and slowly, I know what is happening to me, I listen carefully. I breathe and let it melt in my mouth smiles. Way back, I pick up from the floor and hang me upside down. I take a last look from the bat world. I shake vigorously and dropped pieces of yesterday. And painless delivery. Took too much time hanging from a sky without stars.
Since my tears do not water my memory is me has dried up hope. And here I am me winding neurons. Making magazine, all in order and camaraderie and I get no news from you.
Do you have forgotten?
is possible, I always liked the Wednesday.

Fuck the bat position I can not afford the risk to the legs. If so, tomorrow I toss a little longer, for I empty my balls on you. I said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment