Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Honeywell Oil Furnace Manual



Sant Jordi's Day post deserves a positive good, especially this year when Raúl was a key player.
April 23 marks the day of the rose and the book. I had my rose, a very original, made of cloth to put on the lapel, the association of victims of gender violence. And Raul is out this year without a book, because with all the hassle of yours have not been able to find one that you might like. I've been a bad girlfriend, hehe. Total

that finally came the evening of Sant Jordi and there was Raul, good point, at the stand where they were signing various local artists. He pointed out, the brightness of his eyes, the nervous movement of her hand fiddling with the pen, a cigarette that interspersed between smile and smile ... I was to eat! I could not stop looking at him and feel very proud, I drooled speaking out.

Thank you Jesus Castro for making this possible and thanks Raul for letting me share this special day. Although you do not really what it seems, succeeded ... to see if next year you sign up the second.

Hugs,


Almu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment