Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prom Rentals In Manila



Hello everybody s:

Courage! There is very little to reach the weekend and podais rest, unless tangais guard.

for days now I did not write anything here, nor do I have big news. The reduction of medication continues, and next week diazepam step-2 (previously 4) thing I am happy and motivates me to keep Pa'lante. I'm fine ... but what I find most difficult is the condition of Lavant soon, and sun do not always challenge him, despite the insistence of Raul and the consequent anger on his part. Anyway, I need despierde and do not always the case.

Another challenge is to walk one hour daily. The latter has been badly analytical and endocirns told me or did more exercise and weight down or I would have to medicate for triglycerides and tension, that is, two more pastillityas --- I can not allow! I started walking, 3 days, but I got injured, I'm with a sprained right foot since Monday, so estioy rest, but it is nothing serious, isolated if all goes well in ten days and can walk well and without the happy crutches that more than a disappointment have given me.

I will continue to count.

Hugs, health and strength!

Almu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment