Friday, March 4, 2011

Can You Stop A Gainsborough Shower Dripping



Help, I've been robbed!

anything did not know him but his voice sounded so desperate that I could not resist the urge to give my legs.
I did not think 3x4 times. Undertook the search in the crowd. Ran everything that gave the two pieces of toast for breakfast.
finally reached it, hooked his shadow and held until he appeared.

"Give me back what belongs to me!
"Well, I'm going, I need oxygen. Any volunteers for me lips / right lung?
"Wait I need your help.
"Excuse me, breakfast has been strong but I'm in the reserves, I do not think I can do nothing else.
"Help me! You know in our hearts?
-Hearts? Phew, you catch me white.

the thief's hand dripping red passion.

"I will not give back what belongs to me.
"Bullshit! is mine, I never promised you your property.
"If you did it. Sorry, what is given is not removed.
-Oxiiiiigeno! someone, for charity.
"Hush! Manda
eggs, send me shut up.
an oversight in my right hand, pouring ability became the organ. How skipped convicted, beating to the beat.
"Quick, put it in place.
And without thinking twice ... I ate it.

to see, so many emotions whet the appetite and it was too early for such bullshit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment