Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yellow & Terracottabedrooms

All together not to think

story If you laugh, I know. Touches my knee, below there, there, mmmmm.
you stand still, staring into mine. Sobo you with the sense of hearing, sound caress each spit carefully. You think every word as if it is outside your luck. Your strength is nonexistent. Sell \u200b\u200bair. I will buy them all. I choke and breathe through a straw directly to my navel. I think the last conversation was in Chinese. I practiced Korean, is so sexy. Overall, we were not going to understand. I rose and left socks a little glimpse of my desire to Busting. You kept your harassment and demolition. One step Pa'lante and two go back. Yes, no, between bite and lick. Suddenly I saw everything clear. Needed to get away from you, from there, me in you, you and I was too much for me. But you did not expect that check to your ego. Things could not end well. Are things? "Thing, animal or person? I thought and you ... more. Want some tea? You know I like to see as you move the spoon around in circles. Vale. Okay? "I had said it? I trembled at every step ideas with you. Are you okay? Better go home and had tea there. Vale. And go with the voucher. Who the fuck is answering for me? Busting My bitches want to talk without permission and I ...
many demons came out of your mouth that was unable to recall the color of the sky. Why do you embrace? Why?
When finally you rip me, I realized the twisted game where I had been led astray. There was no turning back. More sequels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment