Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Berger Paints Colour Princes

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN .... And it was!

It was 10.30 am, I parked my car beside a road on my right and my left one that was closed churreria ... glad to have found parking place near from the shops of my town ...

bought in the carnage, let I save the packages to avoid the heat and I was happy with the hairdresser.

It was about 12.30 when I picked up my purchase. Activity in the car and I see that in place of a road had a sign that seemed to no parking but covered with a plastic case ... I did not put my car in gear.


When I had a moment in the windscreen driving a piece of paper that fluttered happily .... I look a little more, with caution and not drive if you read ... and I note with horror that is a fine.

I turn around and watch the damn piece of paper to certify that it is indeed a fine. C ... loose angry, I read the piece of paper that blew up and see that the fine places that have put at 11.18 h just an hour after I had parked my car. It should be cheeky
me I said to myself ... .. They have placed the sign after I had parked my car.

Angry, very angry, because they do not get anything, if you pay 40 euros before I do not know how many days and 80 euros if you claim on the days indicated.
I address the council, do something grand, I say go to another office new front and explained that my complaint there .... adding further that he had witnessed the parking time and dismissal time ... I see

treat me very well and called on the phone to the officer who has put the fine there is only one, called pacu, and this in schools care that nothing happens when children are collected at the exit. It also adds an official of the office that the signal was on the sidewalk and that perhaps had not seen. I strongly rejected this possibility on the sidewalk there was nothing ....

I turn again to where I parked, and observed that if the no parking sign on the sidewalk and dated Sunday more enriching and is behind the closed box of the churreria, which was impossible for me to see ....

I see before me quickly crosses the municipal car .... I run and I spit ... Bon dia ets Pacu? Good morning you Pacu ... Ms. soc. D'aparcament fine (I'm Mrs. From the parking fine. ... And tell me immediately ... No pateixi sra. The fine has quedate lada annulment (not suffering Mrs. That's fine been canceled) ....


breathe deeply and see that complaints sometimes take effect. ... But there's always a but, the cancellation has been possible because we are a people and the fines are not made with PDA ... if it had been in Barcelona or elsewhere Capital, passed directly over the Internet to the center of fines and then to seize our accounts as soon as possible ... and then claims. And finally I'm calm because the car is mine but the name of my daughter who lives in Madrid, is home of some friends and it is impossible to locate by the normal computer system, as not registered yet .... So, although I could not put ambargarme the lack of data ...

jajajajjaja Mamapi said!

0 comments:

Post a Comment