Tuesday, May 3, 2011

22 Weeks Pain In Back And Side

TO SMILE A LITTLE! BEWARE



>
> People who still works often ask me what I do every day ,
now that I'm retired ...
>
> Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and went into a
>
tends to> pick one thing, not by the management or five minutes.
>
> When I left, a policeman was filling out a complaint by
> parking prohibited.
>
> I quickly approached him and said,
>
> - Come on, I have not taken even five minutes ...! Would you
> well
> if you make a small gesture to retirees ...
>
> completely ignored me and continued filling in the complaint.
>
> The truth is that I spent a bit and said he had no shame.
> I
> looked coldly and began to fill in another complaint, alleging that also
> tires the car was in bad shape.
>
> Then I raised my voice to say I had realized that
> was
> dealing with the king of the silly ass, that how he had left
> enter the Police Academy ....
> He ended the second complaint, placed below the
> wipers,
> and started a third.
>
> I dewatering and I spent over 20 minutes calling around.
> He
> to every insult responded with a new complaint.
>
> Luck who had come by bus and the car was not mine!
>
> Since my retirement, testing each day I have a little fun. It
> important at my age.

mamapidice: I have sent this ... please see it, I think you will like. teaches that there are many beautiful things in life, apart from the phone!

http://www.wimp.com/disconnectconnect/

0 comments:

Post a Comment