Thursday, February 17, 2011

Listerine Poisoning Swallow



This morning I put on a memory expired but never imagined that would tail puntillitas feelings demanding my attention.

sign immediately thought exile or send directly to the guillotine ... cooooorten they head bang! and the hell with them. Overall, there are arguments for the feel, told me the fucking evidence for some time (as long as untimely, showing when they want to see).

And tonight I ask over dinner tears and my heart on a platter, I could not refuse his faces of orphaned and hugged as they cut up inside me mercilessly.

not take it anymore and the crushed careless with my pride.

So here I find their corpses floating around me turned into ghosts pulling me to the past. Smell awful, they stink of pure nostalgia.

Exhausted I tried to corner torn open outcry environment but requires too much respect to my silent tears evaporate through the pores of my skin impregnated with infinite sadness.

Today I feel crab
Is it to gain momentum?

0 comments:

Post a Comment