Monday, February 14, 2011

How Does Teething Gums Look Like

Recipe (S)

Today I'm making the rules. I do not dress in red, not draw hearts in the air and I will not give my sighs in the wind.

I will regain my rudely
Pacifier
wash off slime dreams with the hope
Keep my gaze inward
not give my space to experience the other
Pointing the finger where it hurts
Do not apologize for being me

Coughing Sip sadness that I cover my mouth without
not wash my hands after
say goodbye French-Swedish
making me not to thank the crumbs
Log in hope without permission and leave without saying goodbye lie
Spitting in the face of guilt beyond

not charge misery Enjoy my disorder without
justifications play paint the walls of sincerity
sneak in without paying entry hearts
not explain to me without meaning
allowed to speak in first person
Remove the tongue and not mordérmela
injustices not eat cooked me

I am very rude, impossible to treat and to top it open my mouth for all to see what chew ... Well this is what you get!

Dear c est upido, I understand your desire to tighten your bow and play blind man's buff with my feelings but do not try, I know I do not want me for a lot of arrow keys.
rope I gave my heart and I give the place it deserves, not any place to rest and lick my wounds, no!
breaks No more war. I will not force love swallowing funnel, then the digestion is very heavy and just throwing to the first Bloody Mary.
fuck you now and wait.
I assume the risk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment