Thursday, November 5, 2009

Recommendation Letter

With the task list for the 2009 Pepsi Looks


is November 2009, the date on festivals. Here are a couple, which typically meet several national and international bands. I'm going to date 4 of Pepsi Music. For that we set in that day, I'll let a representative of each band cd wizard.

1 - Zoé .

step on Argentine soil Mexicans give their show early afternoon (14:40). I like the style of these guys, because it is a rock with another round is not the most common and flat (which is plentiful). Some call "electropop" , but knowing what kind of things have that label, I would not dare call Zoe "electropop. Also, using electronics , but Radiohead is not well and electro ...
have a few cd's circulating, but I'll leave the last calculation it will play almost complete.

Zoé-Reptilectric
Reptilectric opens with the song that gives name to the disk, it can be cataloged as a ballad zoeiana . The voice the singer has an extensive record and moves on unexpected notes. The CD, overall (not counting boring song by song) does not abuse the guitar and gives space to several instruments, especially synthesizers stretching the notes in a sinfónco lethargy.
Highly recommended!
"Reptilectric" (2008)
Download


1. Reptilectric
2. Nothing
3. Shadow
4. No pain
5. Poli
6. Resists
7. Neandertal
8. Ghost
9.
Luna 10. Last days
11. Babylon


"Reptilectric"


2 º Maximo Park.
Maximo boys come from Newcastle to show their brit rock. From what I hear, it's classic is a blend of Bloc Party and Kaiser Chiefs . Guitars and keyboards, stars of Maximo P.

Maximo Park-"A Certain Trigger"
This cd is debuting songs and style has already told them. I was not surprised, but pulls you to sing issues. There is a already hit me, it's "Graffiti" and see what happens to you.

"A Certain trigger" (2007)
Descargar


1. Signal And Sign
2. Apply Some Pressure
3. Graffiti
4. Postcard Of A Painting
5. Going Missing
6. I Want You To Stay
7. Limassol
8. The Coast Is Always Changing
9. The Night I Lost My Head
10. Once, A Glimpse
11. Now I'm All Over The Shop
12. Acrobat
13. Kiss You Better


"Graffiti":


3º- The Ting Tings.
De Jules y Katie ya he hablado en otras oportunidades, but go again because they first visit the country, and news.
For those who do not know him that is scuento electropop duo (really), they released a CD ("We started nothing") with many hits and dance songs . So I hope the same thing happens in the Pepsi.

not boring (I), left some acoustic versions of several others.
"Acoustic"
Download


"We walk":



4 - Gogol Bordello. Describe

can Gogol become complicated Why? because, to our rush to pigeonhole, they out of any label. Proclaim themselves as the creators of gypsy punk ... now, what's that? listen to a CD and will find out. As data: abundant violin and accordion . The singer is a character, and part of the band two girls who do ....¿? no idea, but come on the scene.
short, at first read may sound weird and does not entice you, but Gogol is a time bomb and eventually surrendered to his feet caés.

Gogol Bordello-Super Taranta "
leave this cd, because it was the first had. I will not lie, the first time I heard I "What crap" , but slowly I became convinced the proposal. Attracts from bizarre.
The songs sound alike, which is not about "Gypsy Punk" , which has very dissimilar rhythms (up to half a song in English, which combines the gypsy punk, with the common punk and Cuban). The singer's voice is a growl, but remember it is a character on stage, so nobody expected to leave an opera singer.
I have my favorites, you choose yours.

"Super Taranta" (2007):
Download


1. Ultimate
2. Wonderlust King
3. Zina Marina
4. Supertheory of Supereverything
5. Harem in Tuscany (Taranta)
6. Dub the Frequencies of Love
7. My Strange Uncles from Abroad
8. Tribal Connection
9. Forces of Victory
10. Alcohol 11. Suddenly...(I Miss Caparty)
12. Your Country
13. American Wedding
14. Super Taranta

"Suddenly...( I miss Carpaty)":


5 th Street 13.

close this post with the Puerto Rican band , which already has a tradition of Argentina. The C13 began with his unexpected hit "Atrevete te" , entering the market through reggaeton. That opened their doors and closed them so many, including "those who listen to good music" . Well, this group so small, really should not have this name ... In fact, who says what is good or bad music?
The thing is that Calle 13 continued to progress, hard disk, incorporating new elements his band, their lyrics and disks in general. That's why now you can do with a great display on stage, and a highly mobile resident and charismatic with the audience. This is not only reggaeton . Besides, I do not know how many have been listening to their lyrics, because the resident is committed to social movements in Latin America, which wanted to show at the MTV Awards, but he continually stopped the applause and whistles.

Calle 13 - "The coming behind me,"
This album was released with a hit electronoventoso: "Electromovimiento" . Afrobeats collaboration with, made this issue something to dance. Then he went "There is nobody like you" , with Café Tacuba (I must say, I do not like Mexicans CT). But for me, the most representative song is "Fiesta de locos" is good style.

"The coming behind me" (2009):
Download



01.
Intro 02.
Que Lloren 03. No Hay Nadie Como Tu (with Cafe Tacuba)
04.
Gringo Latin Funk 05. Come And Criticame
06. Esto Con Eso (with Juanes)
07. La Perla (with The Chilinga / Ruben Blades)
08. Electro Movement 09. Intro Fiesta De Locos 10. Fiesta De Locos
11. Los Dos Atras Vienen Conmigo
12. Like To
13. Interlude (Irie Rasa Man)
14. Welcome To My World
15. John, the schizophrenic
16.

Outro "Fiesta de locos"



Well, I hope to do homework and go to sing a song festival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment